What did you think of this episode?
Erica Julson is a Registered Dietitian and online entrepreneur. She is the Founder of The Unconventional RD - a blog and Facebook group for dietitians interested in passive and alternative income, and creator of The Functional Nutrition Library - a membership site where dietitians can learn more about functional nutrition at an affordable price point.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Erica grew her highly engaged Facebook Group to over 7k members (& the time it takes to do this well!)
- Why you need to grow your audience BEFORE you create a valuable product
- What Erica wished she knew about blogging before she got started
- Top SEO tools & trends of the year, plus expert advice for doing effective keyword research
- How Erica makes 6-figures online from affiliates, blogging, a membership site, & courses
- Which passive income streams have generated the most income and ROI
Resources from this episode:
- Join The Functional Nutrition Library, a membership site full of resources for functional nutrition professionals
- Get Erica’s Business Bootcamp Courses on SEO, email marketing, or blogging, created especially for wellness professionals who want guidance and support in building a successful online business
- Join the Healthy Work Community to collaborate with other talented wellness entrepreneurs