Episode 22: Ashley Fenker
What did you think of this episode?
Ashley Fenker is a freelance professional writer and editor. She launched her business full time in November 2018. She partners with businesses and nonprofits on writing and editing projects with a speciality in bringing missions to life with creative storytelling. In addition to more technical and marketing driven projects, she is an essayist who was published last year in Oprah Magazine.
On this episode we discuss:
- Common mistakes small business owners make on their marketing materials & websites
- When to invest in a professional's help for your business & messaging
- Shifting routines & work life during COVID-19
- Doing website refreshes & brain dumps to bring your brand to life
- Putting your mission into 1-2 sentences to use as a guide for your voice & brand
- Practical strategies for pushing past writer’s block
- Why & how to invest in choosing the right name for your business
- Running a business while also living with an autoimmune condition
Resources from this episode:
- Want an extra set of trained eyes on your business copy? Need help getting to the heart of your brand’s story? Book one of Ashley’s professional copywriting & editing services here.
- Join the Healthy Work Community to collaborate with other talented wellness entrepreneurs